Thursday, October 27, 2011

cold feet.

I bet when you read the title of this, you thought I was having commitment issues with something in my life. But nope. I just have unbelievably cold feet right now and they have been freezing all day.

So far, every day this week, I have had the thought...


I am going to clean my entire bedroom tonight and clean out my closet.
And so far, every day this week, I have...

Not cleaned my entire bedroom or cleaned out my closet.

I'll just have to hope it will eventually get done when I have one of those moods attack me where I want to clean the whole apartment, apartment building, neighborhood, city, state, country, world, etc. 

IN OTHER NEWS: Look what came in the mail today:
 

 My new Urbanears headphones that are my favorite color! Of course the first song I played for them to hear was Light My Fire by The Doors. I never want to take them off.... Even if they hurt my ears cause they press my earrings into my head in an uncomfortable way.

4 comments:

Abby. said...

I absolutely love that color! It reminds me of toothpaste though, lol.
I'm like that too, sometimes I'll go without cleaning my room for months, and then all of a sudden I want to clean EVERYTHIGNG.
Have a great weekend! =)

♥Abby

Jordan said...

neat! i've been looking at some of those, but wanted to get some feedback from people that actually got them.
What color did you get them in? i was looking at the minty color, but wasn't sure how "minty" it would actually be!

also, i really enjoy your blog!

the end

Baby Sister said...

My feet get cold really easily. Cute headphones!! If you find your cleaning mood, could you share it with me? Because I have not been able to find mine lately...

Brooke said...

I want those headphones!