For Halloween this year, I decided to be Leela from Futurama:
The biggest reason is because Futurama is one of my favorite cartoons and it would be a super easy costume to put together. Oh and I have a huge crush on Fry. I mean look at him, he's adorable:
Anyway, I was dressed up as Leela last night and I sadly don't have any photo evidence that I dressed up as her. I was freakin' excited for this costume but nobody knew who I was... probably cause I had two eyes instead of just one eye like Leela has. Everyone thought I was Ramona Flowers from Scott Pilgram vs The World. Since I have a huge crush on Fry, part of me was hoping some guy out there in the big world was going to dress up as Fry and we would accidentally bump into each other and then it would be a match made in heaven. How cute would that story be? Maybe next year.


3 comments:
Oh man - I want to see pictures. You sure there are none?
That's what I regret most about falling asleep so early! I totally forgot to take pics. Tiffany and Stephanie took a few luckily, but this is the only one with you in it and you're in the background.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/29183526@N06/6292399242/
Rude. I was hoping for pictures. Clever costume idea, though. I'm sure you looked cute. :)
Post a Comment