Saturday, October 20, 2012

my bunny.

My bunny is a silly bunny indeed.
He likes to supervise everything in the apartment. 

He can be a pain and a lot to handle,
but I am still so happy to have him as my own.

Right now,
his favorite snack is dill.
His favorite vegetables are celery and spinach.
And he gets really hyper after he has a little bit of pellets. 

Yesterday, I let him out to have his daily hop around and after two hours, he would NOT get back in his cage. So I finally surrendered and laid on my belly and let him do his thing til he decided to back in. 
[because you can't make bunnies do anything they don't want to do]
All of a sudden, I felt him hop on my back and he sat there for a while.
Then he hopped down, got right in my face, booped my forehead twice (as if to say thank you and i love you) and then hopped into his cage.
Bunnies rule.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Bunny is such a cool dude! He sounds so sweet :)

Unknown said...

Bunny is such a cool dude! He sounds so sweet :)

Unknown said...

Bunny is such a cool dude! He sounds so sweet :)

XOXO - K said...

That is so cute!

Unknown said...

Kaleena! I'm so sorry for spamming your comments! I was on my android when I posted my comment earlier today & it must have freaked out a bit! Please feel free to delete the duplicates!