Thursday, August 29, 2013

always looking up.

I love the sky.

I feel like 95% of my day is looking up at the sky... either at the moon, the sun, the sunset or sunrise, the stars, the clouds, the birds, airplanes, and some days even RAINBOWS. Or if you are that really sensitive guy from Youtube DOUBLE/TRIPLE rainbows. I wonder if he ever found out what it means. The other 5% of my day is either filled with me being excited with what I saw or sad for what I didn't see in the sky.

I love it because you never see the same sunset or sunrise twice. And I love looking at the moon and wondering how many other people in the world are looking at it. I never look at the sun for that long or else I see those white spots when I look anywhere else.

Tuesday was a wonderful cloudy and stormy day and after eating fish tacos with Kylee (YUM) I went for a drive and saw this:

I love rainbows.
The mountains are pretty too.
I pulled my car over to take this picture...
And other people were out on the street adoring the rainbow.
I feel tickled when I see others enjoying the little things.

1 comment:

Baby Sister said...

Such a beautiful picture!!