Sometimes I eat snacks while preparing dinner. Because you need appetizers at home too!
Sometimes I make threats to leave my bowling ball at the ally when I bowl a pathetic game. One of these times...
Sometimes I act like my sister when somebody mistakes me for her. They have no idea either.
Sometimes I wish going from brunette to blond wasn't such a hassle.
Sometimes I contemplate making this blog private just for me.
Sometimes I feel robbed of Christmas spirit when I think that I didn't have one sip of egg nog. I don't care if you don't like egg nog, that just means more for meee!!
Sometimes I wish I had a little sister.
Sometimes I wish I was a synchronized swimmer. Oh yeah.

6 comments:
love this post - feel like i got to know you better! :)
Fun post. I took synchronize swimming lessons for two summers. You're not missing out on much. ;)
I agree on the appetizers. And you can totally have my egg nog. Bleh...
I agree on all of these. I wish I had a little sister and was a synchronized swimmer :)
I love your header by the way, so cute!
these are so cute! i agree about snacking while cooking. yes please :)
You have to eat while cooking. It's the eleventh commandment. :)
Post a Comment