Tuesday, January 25, 2011

heart attack.

What do you do when you want to make your own, cheap, lazy versions of Valentine decorations? Why, you go to the craft store, pick out the cutest red, pink and white patterned papers, and cut hearts out of them. Then, make them into a banner/dangly thingy to put around your home! Well, that's what I do at least. Great method so far.

Oh, and if you have just one left over, hang it somewhere that needs a little love.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

I really like the banner and the single heart. Maybe I will do the same this weekend? Maybe. =)

Anonymous said...

Haha! Love that you put one over the stove... ;]

xo. kf.

Kristin W said...

LOVE it! I don't normally do v-day decor, but what better way to get everyone in the mood. Def love it :)

Anonymous said...

Bahaha. I love this.

S said...

I love that idea :)

Shannon said...

That's totally cute. I just may have to steal the idea.

Baby Sister said...

That is adorable. :) I love it!!

Kasey Lynne said...

haha love the last one that's over the stove.

so cute.

Jodie-Ann Muckler said...

Awesome!! I'm not very into arts and crafts lol. XD But, I hope the cards come out really well.
-Jodie-Ann