Monday, December 3, 2012

december!

It's here!

My favorite month out of the whole entire freaking year!

Not just because of Christmas, but that does have a huge part.

Anyway, this weekend was so fun but I have like two pictures for proof. WTF.

Friday:
Steve and I went over to his friend Dennis' house and hung out and played Mario Kart. He lives near Westminster and he has THEE cutest doggy named Daisy. She is 50% Pit Bill, 50% Lab and 100% adorable. Trust me. She has better manners than most humans I know, too. Ha. She liked to cuddle me too so it was a win all around. I want that dog.



Saturday:
A lot of nothing happened this day, but it was needed. Steve and I woke up, lounged around, the bunny played around on my lap and we watched Bizarre Foods with Andrew Zimmerman (have you watched this? SO intriguing) and then we decided we cannot watch food shows when we have nothing to eat. So we went down to Mokis and get take out. It hit all the right spots a hungry stomach could ask for. Then we got tired from all the nothing doing and eating so we napped (haha) then woke up and went and saw Skyfall. OMG. It doesn't matter what kind of movies you like you NEED to go see this. I'm being 100% serious when I say that I did the "raise the roof" motion in the theater when the credits started. It was amazing.




Sunday:
My newest niece Molly got blessed so I went to church to witness it and then went and ate lunch at my sister's house. Then I got in some serious bunny play time which we both loved and then we went down to eat dinner at Steve's parent's house.

2 comments:

Baby Sister said...

Oooh, I want to see Skyfall so bad!! Cute niece. :)

shandey said...

i spy uncle rob in the back ground. and my humungoid ears.