Wednesday, January 2, 2013

i'm not ready...........

........ to go back to work tomorrow after I have had AN ENTIRE WEEK OFF.

But good news is, I know I will be very productive. Whenever I have mass amounts of time off, I'm efficient and productive... for like a week. Ha. Also, I have some new music on my iPod, so I'm excited to listen to it at work tomorrow. I have some Lumineers, CAKE, Killers, Bill Withers, Reel Big Fish, Walk Off the Earth. And oh yes, I will be listening to them all.

My goals/resolutions are this:

1. Stand out at work.
2. Be better at cleaning... (not waiting til the last minute to clean and keep things tidy every day)
3. Keep a regular schedule at the gym.
4. Get more sleep.
5. Focus on the future.
6. Don't waste time worrying or on things that bring me down.

This was my first post of 2013 and I made it as lame as possible. AND I didn't even do my annual tradition of saying all the new words that nobody in the world has probably said yet. I must be getting old. 

No comments: