Tuesday, December 20, 2011

days like today.

Today was probably one of the most productive days I've had all month. 

After work I:

Crossed off most things off my Christmas shopping list.
Grocery shopped. - Went a little crazy in the string cheese section, 3/1.00. Talk about a deal of the season.
Cleaned the bathroom, my bedroom, the living room, and cleaned out the fridge and freezer.
Learned how to french braid my bangs. That's the way uh-huh uh-huh I like it! Uh-huh uh-huh.
Stubbed my toe.

All was done with a mud-facial mask on my face and my teeth whitening strips in; I am great with multi-tasking.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love productive days! I'd say I was jealous but yesterday was a productive day for me as well.. I finally bought and wrapped everyone's Christmas presents.. Phew!

April said...

Look at you go, girl! Enjoy that Teen Mom 2 and whitening your teefers!

Baby Sister said...

Oh wow. You make my productive day seem not so productive. :) Sounds like a good day!!