When I was coming up with this post, I first thought I should do.....
2,011 things I hated about 2011
Because honestly (and sadly) I could really come up with 2,011 things I hated about 2011. 2011 was the most rough year I've yet to live. But to avoid coming off as ungrateful and mopey and bratty, I will just do a normal list of all the great and not great events that happened to me in 2011.
-I watched Steve get surgery on his right eye.
-I tried and became obsessed with sushi simultaneously.
-Was awarded employee of the month.
-Went to Cortez, Colorado for the first time.
-Hiked to Delicate Arch in Moab.
-Turned 22.
-Was broken up with/had my heart broken. Ugh.
-Started my camera collection by purchasing the Instax Mini, Holga, and the Diana F+ as a gift.
-Went from blonde to brunette.
-Visted Los Angeles for the first time. Decided that city is overrated and I kind of hate it.
-Went to San Francisco.
-Grew my wisdom teeth. (I think).
-Went on some first dates.
-Didn't become a better cook like I had hoped.
-Didn't try a burger with a tomato on it.
-Didn't win any contests.
-Got a new car! RIP Ford Explorer :(
-Saw a few free concerts at Pioneer Park. Decemberists, Bright Eyes, & Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros.
-I didn't get sick once! Not even my annual food poisoning I usually get on June 18th of every year.
-I got migraines about 2-3 times a week.
-Went out to Wendover a few times. Won $120 one of the luckier times!
-Saw the final Harry Potter movie.
That's about it. As you can see, it was a pretty bleak and vanilla year.
-Went on some first dates.
-Didn't become a better cook like I had hoped.
-Didn't try a burger with a tomato on it.
-Didn't win any contests.
-Got a new car! RIP Ford Explorer :(
-Saw a few free concerts at Pioneer Park. Decemberists, Bright Eyes, & Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros.
-I didn't get sick once! Not even my annual food poisoning I usually get on June 18th of every year.
-I got migraines about 2-3 times a week.
-Went out to Wendover a few times. Won $120 one of the luckier times!
-Saw the final Harry Potter movie.
That's about it. As you can see, it was a pretty bleak and vanilla year.

7 comments:
Oh 2011 was a bad year for me too. I am really ready to bid 2011 farewell and say hello to 2012. I hope 2012 is going to be a better year.
hey kaleena. wow. you are one tough cookie! 2012 is just around the corner and i heard it say it wants you to keep your hopes up. :) your blog is pretty awesome. xx
sounds like a pretty good year to me! but all the same, i know what you're talking about. i hope your 2012 is much better :)
i'd say seeing edward sharpe and the magnetic zeros made 2011 not so vanilla for you! and it was free, so double awesome.
2011 can SUCK it. <3
This year has been quite a drag,
I hope next year is a much better better one for you!
❤Abby
Lucky you for not getting sick!! Here's hoping that 2012 is a MUCH better year!!
Post a Comment