Reader, I hate the wind. If I knew how, I would kick the wind in the face. If I think really hard, I'm sure I can give you close to ten days that have been ruined by the wind. In fact, I'm pretty sure the days where I have a good hair day, is when it's windy outside. So the good hair day lasts only mere seconds before the wind destroys it.
Wind, in my opinion is the worst weather condition. Not only is it the worst, but it also spoils my other favorite weather conditions. For example:
Snow is awesome. But if it's windy when it's snowing? Snow is no longer awesome.
Rain in wonderful. But if it's windy when it's raining? Rain is no longer wonderful.
Perfect still days are lovely. But if it's windy when it's a perfect still day? It's no longer a lovely day.
There has never been a time where I felt the wind blowing and I thought 'you know, I really enjoyed that.'
Brushing your hair after it's survived in the wind is probably one of the most painful things that can happen... to your hair/head.
I'm aware this is full of complaining, but I don't complain much and I really just hate the wind.
It was pretty windy the other night and it blew over a bunch of trees in our neighborhood. Some houses didn't even have power for a few days. See? The wind is awful.
Wind, in my opinion is the worst weather condition. Not only is it the worst, but it also spoils my other favorite weather conditions. For example:
Snow is awesome. But if it's windy when it's snowing? Snow is no longer awesome.
Rain in wonderful. But if it's windy when it's raining? Rain is no longer wonderful.
Perfect still days are lovely. But if it's windy when it's a perfect still day? It's no longer a lovely day.
There has never been a time where I felt the wind blowing and I thought 'you know, I really enjoyed that.'
Brushing your hair after it's survived in the wind is probably one of the most painful things that can happen... to your hair/head.
I'm aware this is full of complaining, but I don't complain much and I really just hate the wind.
It was pretty windy the other night and it blew over a bunch of trees in our neighborhood. Some houses didn't even have power for a few days. See? The wind is awful.
4 comments:
i agree 100 percent. the wind is the absolute worst. those santa ana winds that are coming up into other states' business need to knock it off! we've had horrible winds even up here in MT and i seriously think the wind KNOWS when i go outside because it looks allll calm and peaceful until i step outside. so lame.
I hate wind. Especially at work. It makes it 100,000,000,000% colder. It is the spawn of the devil.
Kaleena I agree wholeheartedly....wind not only obnoxious, but can chill you right to the bones...no bueno!
Yeah! I HATE the wind! It ruins everything!
Post a Comment