Sunday, June 10, 2012

15 days.

Guess what? There are just 15 days until I turn 23!  Can you believe it? I can. And I am actually excited for my birthday this year... considering what awful and truly upsetting event happened two days after my birthday last year.

This is what I want for my birthday this year....


And I also want pretty much everything off of this website:  http://thisiswhyimbroke.com/

Anyway... I have been really happy lately. I have been making a lot of progress in certain parts of my life that I thought would forever be unchangeable. It's amazing how much control you do have over your own happiness.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm really glad to read that you're happy! It's been too long since I commented on your blog, wow I suck hahaha. But anyways, I hope your birthday is all kinds of kick ass. :')

Baby Sister said...

I'm glad you're happy. I like the necklace, it's cute. :)