Today I had a tough time getting out of bed. By the time my alarm went off I knew I was not ready to take on the day. I set the sound of my alarm to a rooster... probably the worst decision I've made this week. Waking up to an alarm is alerady the worst... but waking up to a fake URR-URURRRR is even worse. Sorry my rooster impression is so terrible. I felt waaayyyy too lazy to even think about the task of dressing myself. After laying there for ten minutes, I decided I had to get up and not be so lazy and tired. It is now 3:00pm and I'm still wishing I was home in bed. It's just one of those days where nothing comes close to the appeal of a nice, soft, comfy bed.
Now here are some really great and true quotes... all by Jonathan Safran Foer.
“The only thing more painful than being an active forgetter is to be an inert rememberer.”
"I am doing something I hate for you. This is what it means to be in love.”
“The only way to overcome sadness is to consume it. ”
“I was of the opinion that the past is past, and like all that is not now it should remain buried along the side of our memories.”
Can we please talk about how brillian Jonathan Safran Foer is? Ugh. Probably my #2 favorite autor. Chuck Palahniuk is obviously my #1. Forever. Also, it took me forever to remember how to spell his last name correctly without looking it up.
So, since I'm entirely obsessed with the thought of my bed today.. I am going to go home, get in my bed and start reading Everything is Illuminated. Which is by Jonathan Safran Foer. Woo.
Now here are some really great and true quotes... all by Jonathan Safran Foer.
“The only thing more painful than being an active forgetter is to be an inert rememberer.”
"I am doing something I hate for you. This is what it means to be in love.”
“The only way to overcome sadness is to consume it. ”
“I was of the opinion that the past is past, and like all that is not now it should remain buried along the side of our memories.”
Can we please talk about how brillian Jonathan Safran Foer is? Ugh. Probably my #2 favorite autor. Chuck Palahniuk is obviously my #1. Forever. Also, it took me forever to remember how to spell his last name correctly without looking it up.
So, since I'm entirely obsessed with the thought of my bed today.. I am going to go home, get in my bed and start reading Everything is Illuminated. Which is by Jonathan Safran Foer. Woo.
1 comment:
Yesterday was a bed day for me. All I wanted to do was stay in bed. Didn't happen though. Booo...
Post a Comment