I have almost had this blog for three years. THREE YEARS. This is a girl who never finishes anything she starts........ (i know, it's a terrible flaw I have). I honestly didn't think I would still be blogging. But I am so who cares. Also... do you like how I haven't blogged in like a month and now I'm blogging non stop? Hee hee.
I've made many lists in the life of this blog... but I have also changed since this blog was born. So why not do some more lists to see how I have and have not changed, shall we? Okay.
FACTS:
1. My life is full of lists. To-do lists. To-don't lists. Grocery lists. Lists I haven't made yet. Goal lists. Random thought lists. Things that bug me lists. Weird word lists. I've typed list so much it doesn't sound like a real word anymore. List.
2. I bite the inside of my lips a lot. Especially when I'm deep in thought.
3. Breakfast food > dinner food. -- Don't get me wrong, I love a good steak and a pile of buffalo wings. But breakfast food is just awesome.
4. I'm still afraid of the dark and some nights, yes, I do have to sleep with the hall light on.
5. I would rather spend a day in the mountains over a day at the beach.
6. I hate the beach. But i've only been to a few in California. So maybe I need to visit some exotic ones first.
7. I prefer gloom, overcast, and rain over sunshine and blue skies.
8. I am a fan of the oxford comma.
9. My wants and needs confuse me all the time.
10. I am a hermit.
11. Sometimes when I'm alone I want to be with a big group... but when I get with said group, I want to go back home. I am cray.
12. My #1 celebrity crush is Edward Norton.
13. I hate using the term celebrity crush.
14. That's all for now. Until I'm away from my computer and I remember something I should've put on here. Always happens.
I've made many lists in the life of this blog... but I have also changed since this blog was born. So why not do some more lists to see how I have and have not changed, shall we? Okay.
FACTS:
1. My life is full of lists. To-do lists. To-don't lists. Grocery lists. Lists I haven't made yet. Goal lists. Random thought lists. Things that bug me lists. Weird word lists. I've typed list so much it doesn't sound like a real word anymore. List.
2. I bite the inside of my lips a lot. Especially when I'm deep in thought.
3. Breakfast food > dinner food. -- Don't get me wrong, I love a good steak and a pile of buffalo wings. But breakfast food is just awesome.
4. I'm still afraid of the dark and some nights, yes, I do have to sleep with the hall light on.
5. I would rather spend a day in the mountains over a day at the beach.
6. I hate the beach. But i've only been to a few in California. So maybe I need to visit some exotic ones first.
7. I prefer gloom, overcast, and rain over sunshine and blue skies.
8. I am a fan of the oxford comma.
9. My wants and needs confuse me all the time.
10. I am a hermit.
11. Sometimes when I'm alone I want to be with a big group... but when I get with said group, I want to go back home. I am cray.
12. My #1 celebrity crush is Edward Norton.
13. I hate using the term celebrity crush.
14. That's all for now. Until I'm away from my computer and I remember something I should've put on here. Always happens.
1 comment:
I love breakfast food. Especially french toast.
Post a Comment