Fact:
I haven't seen the movie The Sixth Sense in like 10 years. But for some reason last night when I was trying to fall asleep, the only thing I could think about is all the scary scenes from that movie. My brain sucks sometimes. As in always.
Update:
I'm supposed to be getting my car back today and I am EXCITED. I have been missing my car and have big plans to clean it. Like, CLEAN clean it. I'm excited.... like i've already mentioned. I have a feeling that when I'm done cleaning my car i'll be in one of those moods where I'll want to clean the whole world.
Grateful for:
My dad for helping me out with my car finances. Very grateful indeed. I'm also grateful for my mom just because.
Another fact:
How hot has this summer been? The answer to that is too damn hot. Ugh.
Thought:
I can't beleive July 2012 is almost over. Sometimes I still think it's 2011. Whhaaaa.
Useless info:
So when I was at the Reel Big Fish concert on Saturday, they mentioned they have been around since 1991. In my head I thought, whoa, that's like ten years.... but then I ACTUALLY thought about it and realized that is TWENTY years. 1991 (or the 90's in general) seems like it was just a few years ago but it sure wasn't. Anyway, I was trippin. I always think of 2005 or 2002 and think those years are still fresh and new, but they aren't. And now I'm old.
I haven't seen the movie The Sixth Sense in like 10 years. But for some reason last night when I was trying to fall asleep, the only thing I could think about is all the scary scenes from that movie. My brain sucks sometimes. As in always.
Update:
I'm supposed to be getting my car back today and I am EXCITED. I have been missing my car and have big plans to clean it. Like, CLEAN clean it. I'm excited.... like i've already mentioned. I have a feeling that when I'm done cleaning my car i'll be in one of those moods where I'll want to clean the whole world.
Grateful for:
My dad for helping me out with my car finances. Very grateful indeed. I'm also grateful for my mom just because.
Another fact:
How hot has this summer been? The answer to that is too damn hot. Ugh.
Thought:
I can't beleive July 2012 is almost over. Sometimes I still think it's 2011. Whhaaaa.
Useless info:
So when I was at the Reel Big Fish concert on Saturday, they mentioned they have been around since 1991. In my head I thought, whoa, that's like ten years.... but then I ACTUALLY thought about it and realized that is TWENTY years. 1991 (or the 90's in general) seems like it was just a few years ago but it sure wasn't. Anyway, I was trippin. I always think of 2005 or 2002 and think those years are still fresh and new, but they aren't. And now I'm old.
No comments:
Post a Comment