I am sitting at work right now picking at a lunch that was free. The only sad thing about a free lunch is when it's the ONE kind of food you don't like. Mexican. We got free lunch today and out of all the food out there, it had to be Mexican food. But i'll live.
People don't understand the "madness" that is me not liking Mexican food, but it's mostly cause I hate beans and beans happen to be the main thing in all Mexican food.
BUT
I have become pro at picking out something I like when I have no choice but to eat Mexican food. I just look for the cheese quesadillas or cheese enchiladas and I am safe. So that's what I got. And now I have the hiccups.
This is what it looked like.
Meh.
On a completely unrelated, irrelevant note.... I have this chapstick that I use called BabyLips. (by Maybelline) and I am obsessed. But that's not why I'm telling you this. The BabyLips I get is the light blue tube with the light pink writing. Anyway. That stuff smells and tastes like Fruity Pebbles. And every day when I get to work I go through the same cycle...
1. Put on BabyLips.
2. "Mmm. This tastes like Fruity Pebbles!!"
3. I should get some Fruity Pebbles tonight after work.
4. Go home.
5. Don't get Fruity Pebbles.
Next day...
1. Put on BabyLips
.... Well you get it.


3 comments:
My family all hates mexican food except for me, so your not alone.
I've been meaning to get some babylips I got the bath and body works version
My family all hates mexican food except for me, so your not alone.
I've been meaning to get some babylips I got the bath and body works version
You crack me up. I don't like beans either, but I love cheese and chicken and spicy things so I get by. haha
Post a Comment