Sunday, August 26, 2012

going on week 5.

This week will be WEEK 5 that I have not eaten any fast food or partaken in a delicious Mountain Dew... or any pop for that matter. I only drink (sugar free) Red Bull. And it is heaven. I tried finding an address or email address for the Red Bull headquarters to see if they could hook me up for how much I advertise for them... but no luck.

So.

This week:

+I will get to work at 8AM instead of 9:30AM so I can get more $$$

+I will continue to not eat only boring, healthy food. Waaahh.

+I will have dinner at my Grandma's on Tuesday. (I think)

+I will keep clothes off my floor... and everything off the floor. (a quick Wikipedia read on Brown Recluse spiders now has me paranoid on having anything on the floor. Spiders love that shi).

Cheers!

Oh and I took this picture tonight. Seriously, what a wonderful world.


1 comment:

Baby Sister said...

5 weeks is awesome!! Good for you. I'm paranoid about leaving things on the floor for that exact reason. And if I do, often times I'll wash it even if it doesn't really need it cause I'm a dork like that. You can never be too careful though.