Well, I am obsessed with Red Bull. Sugar free, of course. You can't even tell there isn't any sugar in it because it's just sooooo delicious. I would drink this stuff even if it wasn't designed to make me want to clean the whole world... yeah it gives me THAT much energy. And I need energy these days because I am a 23 year old now and I don't just have all the energy I need when I wake up.
What I've learned from drinking Red Bull is to never drink it on an empty belly or have more than one in less than an hour. This will result in some extreme jitters, bouncing in your seat, not being able to stay seated. But I've been pro-Red Bull for about 6-7 years now. I'm no rookie.
Anyway.
I think a change is coming here soon. I think I might end this blog... and start a new one directly where this one left off. I have come to this conclusion because my life was at an entirely different place when I first started Just Add Kaleena. That beautiful chapter of my life is over and I'm on to the next chapter. So with that in mind, I think it will be a little fitting to start a new blog... but at the same time it would probably be best to just keep it all here and in one place... so when I'm an old lady and I have my grandchildren over cause I'm their babysitter, I can ask them how to turn the computer on and they will be like "Grandmaaaa! We showed you yesterday!" and then I will be like "Well okay, just one more time." And then they will boot the computer and they will sit all around me and on my lap and I will read with them my old blog posts and they will probably hate it and think it's boring but I will make them read it anyway.
So now that I just typed all that out, I just decided I will keep it all here. I've been reading about other blogs lately and it has completely re-inspired to me to start blogging more consistantly again. And i'm excited to.
So chapter two of Just Add Kaleena... STARTS NOW! (Please keep your expectations very low. Keep in mind it's still the crazy, emotional, boring author).
3 comments:
I'm excited for Chapter 2. :)
How exciting! New chapters are always best! And I could never change over to a new blog, because Blogger offers this AWESOME thing were you can turn your blog into a book! And I totally plan to do that one day.
I thought you were going to say you were deleting for good and I had a mini-heart attack.
Glad you're sticking around...
Post a Comment