My obessions come and go. How I work is I'm either 100% obsessed with something or I am 100% bored with it. Only sometimes will I be in between.
Right now I am obsessed with:
Cheesy potato soup.
Cooking new recipes.
Almond milk.
Naps.
Grapes.
Taking pictures.
This picture of a guy bench-pressing a goose:
The internet.
The Olympics.
Our new toothpaste.
Showers.
Right now I'm confused about:
Why is there a lady laying on her belly using her laptop in front of our building? Looks uncomfortable.
Why will my shins NEVER EVER EVER tan?
Why does the guy named Paul who lives on the other side of our building bug me so bad?
Right now I am obsessed with:
Cheesy potato soup.
Cooking new recipes.
Almond milk.
Naps.
Grapes.
Taking pictures.
This picture of a guy bench-pressing a goose:
The internet.
The Olympics.
Our new toothpaste.
Showers.
Right now I'm confused about:
Why is there a lady laying on her belly using her laptop in front of our building? Looks uncomfortable.
Why will my shins NEVER EVER EVER tan?
Why does the guy named Paul who lives on the other side of our building bug me so bad?

1 comment:
Oh that picture is hilarious!!
Post a Comment