Thrilled.
Happy.
Relieved.
Excited.
Those are the things I am feeling since it is officially September. Mainly because I don't like summer. I seem to have bad luck in the summer...
-Bee sting.
-Fell off a deep curb and landed on my back while badly hurting my foot. (it's okay to laugh, i'm sure everyone in my apartment building did)!
-Getting locked out.
-Birthday mishaps.
-Just a bunch of little stupid stuff that adds up to be just annoying.
And the summertime is just TOO HOT. Pretty much the only thing I like about the summer are the popsicles and occasionally seeing a big dog running through a sprinkler.
Oh well. That's all in the past and now I can be happy that the best/prettiest time of year is here.
Happy.
Relieved.
Excited.
Those are the things I am feeling since it is officially September. Mainly because I don't like summer. I seem to have bad luck in the summer...
-Bee sting.
-Fell off a deep curb and landed on my back while badly hurting my foot. (it's okay to laugh, i'm sure everyone in my apartment building did)!
-Getting locked out.
-Birthday mishaps.
-Just a bunch of little stupid stuff that adds up to be just annoying.
And the summertime is just TOO HOT. Pretty much the only thing I like about the summer are the popsicles and occasionally seeing a big dog running through a sprinkler.
Oh well. That's all in the past and now I can be happy that the best/prettiest time of year is here.
4 comments:
Amen! And this summer was particularly hot, no? Ugh so awful! Sooo happy it's fall!
Awwww sorry about the awful summer you had. And omg, poor thing I hope your foot it feeling much better now after that fall. Have a happy September.
But your birthday is in the summer! You are so funny...but since my birthday is in September, I am ok with you being thrilled, happy, relieved and excited. :)
I am SOOO excited for fall!!
Post a Comment