Thursday, September 20, 2012

spoiler alert!

So... I didn't want to say anything. I wanted to keep it a secret until it was official. But I am just TOO EXCITED to act like my life isn't going to be complete today around 3PM.

The news is:
 
I AM GETTING A PET BUNNY!
 
 
It's a boy. He is four months old. And a Holland Lop. Of course I will post a picture when I pick him up today, but I found a picture on Google that looked similar to him.
 
 
 
 
Holland Lops... you all are going to have to stop being so precious right now.
 
A Holland Lop is the perfect animal for me. This is what it says about them on Wikipedia:
 
They are popular house pets, known for their sweet temperament and nonaggressive behavior, though they retain a certain doglike tenacity.
 
Steve and I decided we didn't want to name it a normal pet name like, Scooter or Mittens. So we are naming it Eric Simon.
 
I already love him so much.
 
Brace yourself for bunny picture overload.



2 comments:

Katie said...

exciting!! i have a pet bunny too - her name is Daisy! they poo a lot, but they're cute! let's have our bunnies be friends ;)

Baby Sister said...

Oh I'm so jealous!! I want a bunny...enjoy!!