Another weekend has come and gone,
another weekend that wasn't even long.
It's Monday and I am writing stupid poems. What is happening? Well, I don't know. But I do know that I am bored at work and sometimes I write dumb poems when I'm bored.
This weekend was pretty... pedestrian.
Friday: Drove up to Logan. Watched the Utah Utes football team get beat by Utah State. OH MY GAH. Such a sad and depressing event to see.
Saturday: Spent napping, eating, eating, snacking, complaining that I eat too much, and snacking. Then to top this day off, we went down to Buffalo Wild Wings (or as Shandey calls it, Buffalo Wild Bills) and ate some more. What a wonderful thing eating and complaining is.
Sunday: Nothing. But my niece Molly was born and she is a sweet little baby bean.
It's pretty rainy and cloudy and awesome today. So my plans for when I get home is to get my jammy jams, put in Scott Pilgrim vs The World in the ol' DVD machine and watch it. You can join if you want because as of right now it looks like it will be a one woman pajama party!
another weekend that wasn't even long.
It's Monday and I am writing stupid poems. What is happening? Well, I don't know. But I do know that I am bored at work and sometimes I write dumb poems when I'm bored.
This weekend was pretty... pedestrian.
Friday: Drove up to Logan. Watched the Utah Utes football team get beat by Utah State. OH MY GAH. Such a sad and depressing event to see.
Saturday: Spent napping, eating, eating, snacking, complaining that I eat too much, and snacking. Then to top this day off, we went down to Buffalo Wild Wings (or as Shandey calls it, Buffalo Wild Bills) and ate some more. What a wonderful thing eating and complaining is.
Sunday: Nothing. But my niece Molly was born and she is a sweet little baby bean.
It's pretty rainy and cloudy and awesome today. So my plans for when I get home is to get my jammy jams, put in Scott Pilgrim vs The World in the ol' DVD machine and watch it. You can join if you want because as of right now it looks like it will be a one woman pajama party!
1 comment:
I love 1) Rainy days. 2) Buffalo Wild wings. 3) New Babies.
Congrats on the new little one. :)
Post a Comment