Sunday, September 23, 2012

lou.

photo by me:
taken this morning
right before I fed him breakfast


Reader,
There aren't enough words to explain how much I love Lou.

I love how cute he looks when he eats.
I love how cute he looks when he licks his paws and then rubs his cheeks.
I love how cute it sounds when I hear his teeth clinking on his water bottle thingy when he drinks.
I love how he eats Cheerios out of my hand.
I love his feet, tail and ears.
I really just love him.

He is starting to warm up to me. I have been letting him out of his cage and laying on the floor a few times throughout the day and he is starting to lay on my belly and let me pet him more.
WAHOO!
We are making some progress.
Before we know it, I will be the crazy bunny lady who is signing Lou up for bunny ballroom dances. 
I hope that's a thing.

1 comment:

April said...

He's really fucking adorbs.