Saturday, January 9, 2016

in my ears: mars water

Hellooo. What up. How's it going. Hi. Yo. Goodnight. Good morning. I don't know where you are. Etc.

I have a pretty wide music selection, I keep an open mind but I'm also very picky in the type of sound and lyrics I like. Since i'm working on expanding it even farther, even in terms of methods of digesting new albums, I decided to keep track of new favorites or my newest find as I listen to form an opinion. Give it possible rating. For two reasons.

1. It will make me stick to my goal.
2. If you like music or are looking for suggestions, you can give it a listen.

I can't think of  a  title for this feature. It's 2AM and I keep zoning out when I look off to think. Best I got is : IN MY EARS.

That's subject to change. It's lame but it needs a name so I can set it in motion.

In My Ears VOLUME 1
Band: Mars Water
Album: Here We Are
Favorite song: Where the Sun Sets

No comments: