Wednesday, February 15, 2012

truth.

Chamomile tea is my new hero.
It smells good.
It tastes even better.
It's good for your skin.
Stress reliever.
Makes you sleep better.
Boosts immune system.

What I have been doing to help the appearance of my skin is:
Make some chamomile tea. After the tea bag has steeped, let it cool. After it's cooled, dip a cotton round in the tea and rub your face with it. It makes your face soooo soft and it gets rid of acne.

And ain't this the truth:

7 comments:

larisaa said...

For reals? Totally stealing the box of chamomile tea from work today to try this out. For free of course.

Brissa said...

chamomile tea is my anti-drug.

Katie said...

i LOVE chamomile tea!! this post makes me like it even more. i really want to try rubbing my face with it, like you said!

kalie brynn. said...

ooh great, i'll have to try it! ALSO, after reading your last post about skin care, i have been wanting to share with you this gem: apple cider vinegar works wonders on your skin. it's a little stinky, but once it evaporates from your face the smell leaves with it. just mix some with some water (about 2 parts water to 1 part ACV), and use it as a toner. it's kind of amazing!

Jenn @ Peas and Crayons said...

eeee I do that with green tea on my face!!! Only I put the tea bag warm directly on my skin - my bestie loves to inappropriately ask me if i've teabagged lately ;) oh gosh! it works to well though! esp on a breakout!

Blue Eyed Night Owl said...

Nice tip! Will try! I already love drinking it but have never tried it on my face.

And I love the final picture too, just what I needed!

Baby Sister said...

Huh. That's cool about the tea. I didn't know that!! If that quote states the truth, I must have a million holes in my head...