Wednesday, February 1, 2012

using up my sick hours.

I don't feel good today. So I stayed home from work.

When my alarm went off today, I didn't even have to get out of bed to know I wouldn't be able to handle the day. But to be honest, every day when I wake up at 6AM it's hard for me to picture myself being anywhere else but my bed.

2 things I learned today:

1. Daytime TV sucks.
2. Don't watch Man vs Food when you are five kinds of hungry and don't have much in your pantry or fridge.

BRB. I will be at the store hoping to find things to eat that look half as delicious as the food I saw on Man vs Food.

4 comments:

larisaa said...

i wish i had sick hours. maybe i do. i should check into that. i'm usually the kind of sick that doesn't want to do any work and the only real cure is my bed and a book and pj's.

i hope you feel better soon! (and find something yummy to eat/GOOD tv to watch.)

Brissa said...

amen to the man vs. food thing. it also sucks when you're eating something completely bland and terrible because it's all you have in your cupboards. you spend the whole time hating yourself for not being with adam and stuffing your face full of deliciousness.

Brooke said...

I hate to admit it, but I am kind of a daytime tv whore...now that I am home so often, I have my lineup from 9-5 all set up....it is kind of embarrassing

Baby Sister said...

I am sooo not a morning person. I wish I could get away with using sick hours.