Thursday, February 9, 2012

an early morning math equation and song.

Me being up and awake before 6:30am my usual wake up time + every single light on in the apartment + me calling my mom and my sister Shandey and waking them up + the TV on just so it's not quiet in here = I was hearing scary, creaky, creepy noises. ALL. NIGHT. LONG. So I finally got up and gave up on the idea of me getting any sleep.

And now. The moment you've all been waiting for. A song that I made up. A song made up before 7am will surely not disappoint... actually I'm not entirely sure how true that statement is. You decide.

Ahem. Sing to the tune of "Rain, Rain, Go Away."

Ghosts, ghosts, go away.
If you never come back, well, that will be okaaay.

You're welcome.

6 comments:

kalie brynn. said...

oh, i hate that! i hate that...it really makes sleep impossible. hope you sleep better tonight!

Unknown said...

I live by myself (and have for the past few years) and even the quietest noises and things wake me up and freak me out. I also have to be up early, between 6AM-6:30AM everyday! Not only that, but if something wakes me up, I will wake up at that same time for the next few nights if I am by myself...I don't wish it upon anyone! - BTW - we are kind of twins blonde&bangs <3 ;)

Jo said...

that's the worst! i have an amazing little pup, and when he wakes up in the middle of the night (presumably because he heard or "sensed" something) it really freaks me out even more than if it was just something that only i heard!
i hope you get a better night's sleep tonight!!

Anonymous said...

God I hate that SO freaking much! I usually just have to lay there because I'd have to put in my contacts in order to flip on the tv or really do anything. And all of America knows I'm too lazy to do that!

Callie Ann said...

Hahahah. GOOD SONG!

Baby Sister said...

Haha. I love your song. It's awesome. :)