Sunday, February 12, 2012

a weekend only an introvert would love.

This weekend I was in bed by ten each night. (but this meant, I woke up at 4am - 5am).

This weekend I baked red velvet cupcakes. That means I ate more of the batter leaving little for baking into cupcakes.

This weekend I felt so tired and burnt out, all I wanted was to just stay home.

This week:

1. I am going to the city library. I was there on Saturday to get my new library card since mine somehow keeps getting stolen. I noticed it was a prime place for people watching.
2. I want to get to work at 8am instead of 9am. Just cause.
3. I want crab legs for dinner.
4. I'm going to resist getting on Facebook. It has been making me berserk every time I check it. People are idiots.

And dude. I'm no beauty blogger (in fact, I don't really know what kind of blogger I am) but this new mascara is my hero. I usually have to change to a new mascara every two or three months cause it just doesn't do the trick anymore. But this one is the best mascara I've ever used in my makeup wearing career. It is Revlon 3D Volume Mascara.


7 comments:

jessie said...

introverts are cool! i just made a documentary about it.

shandey said...

i'm glad you like the most magnificent mascara to walk the planet. and i'm glad you finally listened to me and got some.

Felicia said...

AH Facebook drives me crazy too! I don't know why I still have one!

And thanks for visiting my blog and following! You made me happy by doing so :)

kalie brynn. said...

my introverted soul loves this. the very type of weekend i want every time forever.

mmmm red velvet....

Lily♥ said...

I love love LOVE red velvet cupcakes.. I think they are my favorite :] I actually just got myself a red velvet cupcake from a yummy shop called confections ♥ I'm so excited to eat it. Little pleasure in the day makes it all worth living ;)

Katie said...

haha - i love the title to this post. i'm an introvert and my weekends consist of I Love Lucy on DVD for several hours and crafts... yeah. i also need new mascara, so thanks for the idea!!

Baby Sister said...

I have never made red velvet cupcakes, but I think I have to make some now!!