WHOA.
Was it really four years ago that I voted for the first time?
In 2008, I voted at my elementary school. I felt like freaking Hagrid walking around in there.
The school seemed giant when I was a student, but when I was voting I felt like Hagrid.
Minus the beard.
This year, I had to vote at the Avenues Assisted Living Center.
Which is four minutes away from the apartment.
Yay!
It was a little stressful because the old people living there were just roaming around.
One guy in a wheelchair thought he was in line to vote but the lady said he couldn't vote,
so he started yelling.
By the time I left he was in the corner facing the wall.
:(
Voting is fun and I'm glad I get to do it.
I'm nervous/excited to see the result!
Having a vending machine for a lunchtime menu is just terrible. I can't keep eating Cool Ranch Doritos and Dr. Pepper.
Help me. This is madness.

1 comment:
Hooray for voting! Awwww that's so sad and kind of funny at the same time lol i love old people so so much! Oh girl, vending machines are so dangerous...good luck, i'm not sure if i could resist either.
Post a Comment