Ugh.
Feeling just a little freaking stressed. My brakes in my car are starting to act up. YAY. My dumb brakes were probably sensing that I was especially broke these days and thought, "omg, do you know what would be SO funny to do to Kaleena?"
Well brakes, that's not funny and I hate you. But thanks for making me not crash and stopping my car when I need it.
Feeling just a little freaking stressed. My brakes in my car are starting to act up. YAY. My dumb brakes were probably sensing that I was especially broke these days and thought, "omg, do you know what would be SO funny to do to Kaleena?"
Well brakes, that's not funny and I hate you. But thanks for making me not crash and stopping my car when I need it.
It's Christmas tree season!!
Do you know what my favorite thing is? When people have their Christmas trees up and on so when you are driving through the neighborhood you can see all the different trees in the living rooms.
Mmm.
Here is ours:
It took me almost two hours to put up the fake tree that only requires you to match the stickers on the branches to the appropriate areas on the tree "trunk"
But do you know how hard it is to stay focused when you have a sweet bunny boy dancing/hopping/scooting around your ankles and doing cute antics around the house? Well it is tough. If he wasn't here, it would've taken me thirty minutes.
Taking a picture in an ornament reflection can give you a derp face. See?
Well, now I am off to the store even though I don't want to because Smiths at this hour is a madhouse but we are having lasagna for dinner and yeah. Bye.


No comments:
Post a Comment