Monday, November 5, 2012

have a flat? i can fix that.

Last week, I straight up had bad luck when it came to... everything.
But the worst luck of all was with my tires.
My front tires were already balding so I decided to be responsible and go get them replaced.
Why are tires so expensive? ugh.
The NEXT day, I go out to my car to go to work and my back tire is just flat.
FLAT.
And I was like, "did some hooligan come slash this??"
(because in the Avenues, tires are slashed all day and night)
I had to get the car back to the tire place so they could fix it.
In order to do that, I had to put the spare on.
 
Did I need to call for help?
UM, NO.
Did I need a guide or a Youtbe how-to?
SURE DIDN'T.
I changed the flat to the spare tire on my own.
In thirty mintues.
No. Big. Deal.
 
I think changing tires are fun, so if you ever need help or someone to do it for free, PLEASE call me.
I'm being serious.
 
Proof:
 
 


2 comments:

Furree Katt said...

i don't think i could ever change my tire.
you have such a pretty hand. i love the nail color and the ring!

Baby Sister said...

Wow, good for you!!