Monday, November 12, 2012

seattle was a blast.

Well, I am back from Seattle. And Reader, as you probably guessed, I now love Seattle and want to live there. Will I ever go to a city that I won't want to move to? While San Francisco is my #1 all time favorite city and always will be, I can picture myself living in Seattle more than San Fran.

Our hotel was right next to the Space Needle! Seeing a landmark like that is always exciting... but I was even more excited because Invisible Monsters is one of my favorite books and they go there in that book. So while I was at the Space Needle I kept picturing that part in the book. Exciting stuff.

We did the normal touristy stuff. And I especially loved how everything was walking distance. We didn't need a cab once. It was pretty chilly, but I didn't care.

We:
-Saw the Space Needle.
-Went to the top of the Space Needle. Whooooa talk about butterflies.
-Went to the EMP Museum. But I can't remember what EPA stands for... ( a cool music museum )
-Walked around the city.
-Walked through Pikes Market.
-Rode the Monorail.
-Ate the best grilled cheese sandwich of my life. The bread was French toast. OH YUM.
-Saw Utah football lose to Washington :(
-Saw the gum wall. Which is equally exciting as it is disgusting.
-Put some gum on the wall.

Here are (just a few because I'm stupid and left my real camera at home. duh) pictures of the trip.

Space Needle
 Me with a kind of mustache
 Gum wall. Ew. But awesome.
 Me putting gum on the Gum Wall
And YES. That is the guitar the JIMI FREAKING HENDRIX played at WOODSTOCK. I can't believe I was that close to it. It was insane. But really cool. 

2 comments:

Furree Katt said...

you are so cute! and you resemble katy perry a little, did anyone ever tell you that? i think it's your eyes.

THE GUM WALL SEEMS SO AWESOME. i want to contribute some gum to it too!

Sara Elle said...

Oh you lucky duck! I have always wanted to go to seattle but I cant convince my boyfriend that theres enough things to do there to justify the flight from Ireland!

Looks like you had a fab time! x