I surely hope oding is a real word. But judging by the red ziggity line that appeared under it when I typed it, I'm going to say no, no it is not a word. I like to make up words. Oding is a verb for when you make an ode to something. You should try it sometime. Keep your eye out for it on Urban Dictionary.
I do not have to work tomorrow. So here I am at 3:17AM laying on the couch keeping my lap top company because like me, it's probably deathly afraid of the dark.
And now... ODES!
Ode to the Presidents of the past, present, and future for giving me this beautiful and just truly wonderful day off of work! How sweet of them, really. However, it stresses me out greatly because I am just so thrilled for this entire day off, I don't know how to spend it exactly. Yay for no work! There are very few things greater than a day off of work... like... two days off of work I suppose.
Ode to water. Because water is simply delicious and can also make you clean. Anything you that you can drink and also that can make you clean is alright with me.
Ode to fingers/nails without hangnails. Like 8 out of the 10 fingernails have some severe and grave hangnails. I mean I keep them nicely painted, it's not like they can't repay me by not, I don't know, looking like hell. They are very hurty too.
Ode to words. I am obsessed with words. Without words you would be staring a blank post and I would probably be putting some of my made up body language to good use while making everyone uncomfortable at the same time.
Ode to Sweet Disposition, After a long year or so of rambunctious and very wild debates in my head, I think I'm ready to declare this as my favorite song. This song being Sweet Disposition by the Temper Trap. Maybe..
Ode to Arrested Development. Because this is just hysterical and so fun to quote. I am guilty of calling my Sister 20+ times a day and quoting the most recent line that made me chuckle. I mean, I have to make an ode to something that made me laugh so hard out loud when I wasn't even watching it.
Ode to my Sister. Just for letting me quote Arrested Development to her... a lot.
I do not have to work tomorrow. So here I am at 3:17AM laying on the couch keeping my lap top company because like me, it's probably deathly afraid of the dark.
And now... ODES!
Ode to the Presidents of the past, present, and future for giving me this beautiful and just truly wonderful day off of work! How sweet of them, really. However, it stresses me out greatly because I am just so thrilled for this entire day off, I don't know how to spend it exactly. Yay for no work! There are very few things greater than a day off of work... like... two days off of work I suppose.
Ode to water. Because water is simply delicious and can also make you clean. Anything you that you can drink and also that can make you clean is alright with me.
Ode to fingers/nails without hangnails. Like 8 out of the 10 fingernails have some severe and grave hangnails. I mean I keep them nicely painted, it's not like they can't repay me by not, I don't know, looking like hell. They are very hurty too.
Ode to words. I am obsessed with words. Without words you would be staring a blank post and I would probably be putting some of my made up body language to good use while making everyone uncomfortable at the same time.
Ode to Sweet Disposition, After a long year or so of rambunctious and very wild debates in my head, I think I'm ready to declare this as my favorite song. This song being Sweet Disposition by the Temper Trap. Maybe..
Ode to Arrested Development. Because this is just hysterical and so fun to quote. I am guilty of calling my Sister 20+ times a day and quoting the most recent line that made me chuckle. I mean, I have to make an ode to something that made me laugh so hard out loud when I wasn't even watching it.
Ode to my Sister. Just for letting me quote Arrested Development to her... a lot.
4 comments:
Lucky duck. I don't get tomorrow off. Enjoy it!!
And by tomorrow, I totally meant today. :)
Water is awesome. Nuff said.
xo.
My friend Léa(pronounce Lay-ah) says that water is awesome because it is "Liquefied air". How cool is that?!
And yay for the day off :D
-Jodie-Ann
Post a Comment