Sunday, February 6, 2011

seriously though.

Even though Winter is my most favorite season... the dry, ugly and chapped lips that accompany the season, is not my favorite. But alas, I no longer have to smile uncomfortably in pain and worry the person I'm talking to because my lips are so dry it hurts to move them. I have found a cure. Happy dance.

Behold, good Reader, my cure:

Ow! Ow! Yeah, baby! Yeah! Okay, not really.

Thank you Nivea a Kiss of Recovery, I owe you lots. Oh and Chapstick Brand? Thanks for wasting years of my life doing nothing to help my lips. We both hate you.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha! This is so cute! Ok, I don't actually like chapsticks... I think they're icky. Still Nivea is the best! <3

Laura said...

I'm addicted to chapstick. And my standby is Burt's Bees. It has this delightful tingle! Absolutely the best, because believe me, I've tried them all. But Nivea would be #2 on my list. It's so lame that I know them all...

Jarah said...

i haven't tried this one... but my lips are definitely screaming for some moisture in this dry winter weather! ah! getting SO ready for spring!

Anonymous said...

Cute picture, chick! Yeah, I probably need to give this a try because these other chapsticks and whatnot aren't doing much. Haha! But seriously. :]

xo.

Anonymous said...

I have this exact lip-saver in my pocket as we speak :) Isn't it lovely?

Have you tried Nivea Shimmer Kiss? It's the same thing, but in a gloss. It's perrrfection.

:)

Baby Sister said...

I hate the chapsticks brand. It's so gross. I use Natural Ice cherry flavored and I love it. But this sounds good too, so I will have to try it out.

r.alsharif said...

I know this isnt usually used as chapstick but baby oil is reallyreally good for chapped lips or just pretty moisturized lips! :D

JencyJo said...

"Aquaphor" is AMAZING as well, just fyi :)

Anonymous said...

I'm a Chapstick or Burt's Bees kinda girl, but I may have to try this out.

Jodie-Ann Muckler said...

Haha, I must try this. And I awarded you on my blog :D
-Jodie-Ann

S said...

I completely agree!
Only I use the Nivea fruity shine.

Kasey Lynne said...

I use the medicated blistex...and it's my best friend. but i am definitely buying this at target the next time i go! thanks girl.