drdrddrdrdrdrdr .... is that how you spell a drum roll?
1 Link to the person who gave you this award. (In a post, or in your sidebar, wherever you have this)
2. Pass the award along to seven other people who post about at least slightly amusing things and tell them. Either by emailing them or commenting on a post, etc.
4. Say seven things about yourself that no one knows. (Or at least you think no one knows.)
5. Pass these rules on.
So. Seven things about me. Sigh. I've been living with myself for 21 years and I can never think of things about me.
Here goes:
1. I am still afraid of the dark... I am very easy to scare. I even scare myself without meaning to.
2. I wake up each day between 7:30am-8:00am. Every morning I hate it.
3. I lose everything. Seriously. Everything.
4. I get very moody when I'm hungry or tired. Much like an infant. Heaven help you if you are with me when I'm tired AND hungry.
5. I don't want to turn 22. I'm having an age crisis at the age of 21.
6. No matter what I do, I will always have an untidy purse.
7. Sometimes I am shy, sometimes I can't shut up.
8. I eat my cheeseburgers upside down.
9. Majority of people cannot pronounce my name correctly. It's Kuh-lee-nuh. Not Kayleen. Colleen. Kathy. Kaylee. Collette. Kale. Karina.
I know it was only supposed to be seven facts, but nine felt right.
Since I'm professional at procrastinating, I will choose the people I am awarding this to later this week. Hopefully.
Since I'm professional at procrastinating, I will choose the people I am awarding this to later this week. Hopefully.

9 comments:
I'm surprised you stopped at an odd number. ;) Congrats!!
congrats!
i know how to pronounce your name!
isit ka-lee-na?
hehe.have a nice day!
haha, and you deserve it! Totally intrigued by upside-down hamburger eating. I'll have to try it!
I say your name right! Yay! YES, you're supposed to eat your cheeseburger upside down. It's the only way, seriously! Yeah, I'm pretty much deathly afraid of the dark. And, #7 is sooooo me! =D Fun post, you should do more facts about yourself one day soon! ♥
xo.
Kathy? Really? haha I want to call you that now...and when you have to wake up at 5:30-6:00 everyday then you can start complaining to me...
i love the jim morrison photo at the top. i am in LUST...gahhh!
he is ohh so sexy!
i also love the fact that you eat cheeseburgers upside down!
haha okay Kuh-lee-nuh, and I say your name right all the time whenever I read your blog atleast :)
i love #4! :)
i like this award, i haven't seen it before. and i woulda thought you'd have to make an even number be the end...ain't that your thing?
Don't fret over being 22, it's boring...even though it was probably the top year in my Top Year's Of My Life Book :P
Oh good, I was pronouncing your name right :)
Post a Comment