Is Kaleena your name? Or a nickname? What is that?
Kaleena would be my name. Twas given to me 21 years ago and it's been completely slaughtered all 21 on those years.
Do you like the name of your blog?
No. Truth be told, I hate it. No, I don't hate it, I really hate it. So many regrets. Just Add Kaleena? To what? If my blog title had a face, I would probably slap it.
What is a hypochondriac? How do you know you are one?
Well dear Reader, a hypochondriac is somebody who has a serious disorder in thinking they have every disease they hear of. I basically have imaginary symptoms. I knew I was a hypochondriac when I diagnosed myself with it. Yeah, it's that serious.
Why do you sometimes tell strangers your name is Nicki?
Only because I really want to skip the 5-8 awkward minutes it takes me to spell my name, pronounce it, spell it again, explain where it came from and then watch them whisper it to themselves. I've always openly wished my name was Nicki, so I get to live out my fantasy for a little while.
Why don't you like odd numbers? What is wrong with them?
I have a question for you, WHAT IS RIGHT WITH THEM? Bah.
Are the pictures on your blog all taken by you?
If it's not the photo of the day, yes, all photos are snapped by me. Great Scott! Could you imagine if I was there to photograph some of those photos of the day?? That would surely be a day ruin-er. I'm saying this with this one in mind.
Why do you refuse to watch movies with talking animals in them?
Because it's a movie.. that has talking animals in it.
Kaleena would be my name. Twas given to me 21 years ago and it's been completely slaughtered all 21 on those years.
Do you like the name of your blog?
No. Truth be told, I hate it. No, I don't hate it, I really hate it. So many regrets. Just Add Kaleena? To what? If my blog title had a face, I would probably slap it.
What is a hypochondriac? How do you know you are one?
Well dear Reader, a hypochondriac is somebody who has a serious disorder in thinking they have every disease they hear of. I basically have imaginary symptoms. I knew I was a hypochondriac when I diagnosed myself with it. Yeah, it's that serious.
Why do you sometimes tell strangers your name is Nicki?
Only because I really want to skip the 5-8 awkward minutes it takes me to spell my name, pronounce it, spell it again, explain where it came from and then watch them whisper it to themselves. I've always openly wished my name was Nicki, so I get to live out my fantasy for a little while.
Why don't you like odd numbers? What is wrong with them?
I have a question for you, WHAT IS RIGHT WITH THEM? Bah.
Are the pictures on your blog all taken by you?
If it's not the photo of the day, yes, all photos are snapped by me. Great Scott! Could you imagine if I was there to photograph some of those photos of the day?? That would surely be a day ruin-er. I'm saying this with this one in mind.
Why do you refuse to watch movies with talking animals in them?
Because it's a movie.. that has talking animals in it.


9 comments:
Kaleena, (said correctly, in my head), you are wonderful and run a truly amusing blog that I enjoy reading :)
P.s. The camel picture made me chuckle and talking animal movies are the worst.
Lol. That camel picture had me cracking up.
haha! Oh you can change the name of your blog without changing your url. Omd, you seriously have told people your name was Nicki? hahaha! You are so crazy. ;D YES, odd numbers are bad. Except for the number 15. But the rest of them are evil!
xo.
Oh my goodness! I loved reading about you :)
The last one made me laugh :) LOL
talking animals freak me out!!
and i sometimes just tell people my name is Annie, because people are stupid and think that Anne (spelled with an 'e') is somehow the same. It wasn't Annie of Green Gables. It wasn't Queen Annie. Either way. Sometimes its just easier to go with it. Kudos to your nickname!! :)
we both have names that people slaughter and we are both 21. how cool are we?! lets be friends. ok good. ps you are adorable. and that camel picture is great! ha!
xo,
Ash
http://ashatt13.blogspot.com/
AHAHAHAHAHA!! This post made me LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL! :D Photo of the day 85 is hilarious hahahaha! LOL! Oh, how I love reading your blog *laughs quietly* Sorry I can't really talk right now because-BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
-Jodie-Ann
hahaha! Kuh-lee-nuh!!! You always make me giggle! (nah! LAUGH!) I love the nikki-thing... and uhmm the image! Haha.
Oh my hell, I know exactly what you mean about having to pronounce your name so many times and spell it and tell where it came from, why you were named it blah blah blah... The sad part is, the names I've picked out for my future children are just as bad. Poor kids haha
Post a Comment