Tuesday, February 15, 2011

21 or maybe 6.

I just nom'd a peanut butter and jelly sandwich with a great big glass of milk. I don't know if it's cause it's the first thing I ate all day that made it so yum, but regardless, it was delicious. Stomach is grateful.

[that picture was prematurely snapped. the jelly nor the other bread is on yet, so no, i don't put peanut butter on top].

IN OTHER NEWS: There is a friendly notice down on our building's door that is exclaiming if the water bill is not paid by the 24th we will have no more water. 

I now must:

1. Inform Mr. Landlord-dude he needs to pay, afterall, he is in charge of the water bill.
2. Stalk up on Febreeze. If the day comes where we don't have water and I can't shower, I will Febreeze myself to death to avoid a stink.
3. Continue to nom-nom this PB&J.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah dude I want a PB&J noooow! =D

xo.

emily rose said...

you can also stalk up on baby wipes. they make for a nice shower.

ashley.warner said...

i am so thrilled to learn that you say nom nom as well! :)
bah haha!

ps. everytime i look at your blog, the ever so sexy Jim Morrison greets me.
holla!

Baby Sister said...

I heart PB&J...

Good luck with the water. That sucks.

Jodie-Ann Muckler said...

Will you believe that I've never had a PB&J sandwich?
Good luck with the water bill!
-Jodie-Ann