Saturday, September 3, 2011

finally.

It's finally September and I am basically thrilled.
Mostly because I just feel some strong hostility towards August.
But still.
September is probably my second favorite month after December.

After some long contemplating and pondering, I've come to the decision that I really hate 2011. I can't wait for it to be over.

8 comments:

Marie said...

I like September too and August was just a boring month for me.

Enjoy the long weekend!:D

***** Marie *****
allthingsmarie.com

Sara Elle said...

I am a fan of september, mainly because my birthday is in september, but since that is over now i guess september can only go down hill from here..... hmm maybe its just my birthday i like....

hope september is just wonderful for u! x

Laura Wynn said...

September! It's gonna be my birthday!!
and yeah...2011 can get goin.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE September! ^_^

cricketfreak said...

I like September because that's when my birthday is :)

April said...

Be careful! 2011 really IS almost over. Isn't that crazy!?!

Brooke said...

Is it partly because of my birthday? :)

Baby Sister said...

Oooo I am soooo excited that September is here!! Yay for fall!! :D I hope the rest of your year gets better....