I don't care if i'm 22 years old and am technically an adult. Adults are supposed to be brave and pay bill on time and make sure there is always toilet paper in the bathroom and not be scared of silly things. I however, AM an adult and it honestly would be easier to list the things I'm not afraid of as opposed to all the things that usually keep awake at night, terrified. So, here is a list of things that make me scream, run away, cry, faint, hide, and sometimes.... all at the same time.
+The dark.
+Spiders.
+Thunder.
+Drawn on eyebrows.
+Bad breath.
+Poor grammar.
+Responsibility.
+Kids.
+Odd numbers. (surprise, surprise)
+Losing my teeth.
+People without teeth. Including babies.
+Being alone.
+The doctors office.
+My imagination.
+Ferrets.
+My shadow.
+Body odor.
+People who aren't registered to vote.
+Garbage trucks.
+Turtles.
+Earwigs.
+Bears.
+The ocean.
+Space.
+People who don't use CTRL codes.
+16 year olds.
+Poodles.
+Poodles.
5 comments:
This cracks me up. Be comforted in the fact that I'm afraid of A LOT of the same things!
Kids and babies? I would think you'd be great with babies. Hmm.
Garbage trucks?? lol
losing my teeth. so scary.
You know what scares me and will make me pass out if I think about it? The fact that time and space are infinite. 0.o
Lol. Love the list. I hate HATE earwigs. They gross me out. Almost as much as spiders. Almost.
Post a Comment