Tuesday, November 1, 2011

november.

I can't believe it's already November 2011. I know people say things like this every month/year, but seriously. It honestly seems like New Years Eve was last week.

When I think back on 2011, there are only a few memories I like and want to remember... other than those few happy memories, I hope 2011 will burn in hell... or something else drastic.

Here are things that happened this year that I did not like:

-I turned 22.
-I was dumped.
-I had my heart broken,
-I didn't get a new job that paid $100 per hour.
-I had to get rid of my first car, my 1993 Ford Explorer.
-I was sad a lot.
-I didn't get to go to Harry Potter 7 Part II on opening night.

And a few that made the year tolerable:

-I got a new desk at work.
-I went on some fun dates with some fun guys.
-I went to L.A. and San Francisco.
-I went from blonde to brunette.
-I got a Diana F+ camera, a Holga camera and an Instax camera.
-Made new friends

So yeah, I already have a lot invested in 2012, I hope it doesn't let me down like that good for nothing 2011 did.

5 comments:

Abby. said...

I'm sorry all of that bad stuff happened! But that's what makes life, life. The good things and the bad ones.
I hope 2012 treats you well! :)

♥Abby

allyson said...

I miss keeping up on these blogs. I just read a ton of your most recent ones. You're so lovely.

Dates are fun.

But also kind of sad.

You know?

I feel good about 2012. Excited. So much.

Jamie said...

2012 WILL be better. It just HAS to, right?

Anonymous said...

Girl I am so with you on hoping 2012 doesn't let us down! I NEED 2012 to kick some major ass..

Baby Sister said...

Yeah, 2011 was a rough year for you. Here's hoping you have some awesome, amazing, totally stupendous things waiting for you next year. :)