Monday, November 7, 2011

buncha quarters.

Usually when people get quarters back from a transaction, the think 'Oh cool, quarters, I will probably lose these.'
But I look at them and think 'Oh cool! I get to do laundry with these!!'
That is not a sarcastic statement either.
So I will spend tonight doing laundry.

4 comments:

Marie said...

I used to think the same thing whenever I get quarters.;D

***** Marie *****
allthingsmarie.com
Giveaway: Shabby Apple Da Vinci Dress

Abby. said...

I'd be excited too! What is that, about 4 dollars worth in your hand? I'd be heading to McDonalds! :D

♥Abby

April said...

I'm like Abby. . .I go to McDonald's or T-bell with my quarters. Hells yeah.

Baby Sister said...

I like quarters cause then when I cash out my change jar I feel slightly rich because it doesn't take very many quarters to make a dollar. Sometimes I'll even scrounge around my house for more just to get a few more bucks. Lol