There a three solid truths in life that I am confidant in knowing they are true:
1. You will notice a certain object laying around your house every single day, but when the time comes that you actually need the object, you can't remember where you saw it.
2. I am always a very tired girl when I'm a work. I can only concentrate the image of me in a ball in my bed; but when I finally get home in my bed, the sleepiness has been replaced with mass amounts of energy that I don't know where to direct it to.
3. Whenever I want time to crawl, it goes by too quickly. Whenever I want time to go by quickly, it will go slower than tar going up Mount Everest.
Today, I was so busy at work, I e-mailed Shandey (my sister) to bring me a Jr. Bacon Cheeseburger from Wendy's after she gets off work. She kindly accepted my request. Not only did she come with Jr. Bacon Cheeseburgers, but she also surprised me with a mini chocolate frosty. This was great news because my belly had the rumblies that only Wendy's could satisfy.
And now, before I go to waste more time on the Internet... I leave you with this thirteen second video that I highly encourage you to watch. It's only thirteen seconds. It does not disappoint.
7 comments:
Omggggg! That's hilarious :D
And you are so right about all of those..especially the first one. It drives me insane when that happens.
Have a great weekend! =)
♥Abby
i got that llamas with hats reference.
1. So true.
2. YES when I'm babysitting or working where ever I get SO sleepy and then when I'm home BOOM! not so sleepy anymore. ;)
3. Agreed!
Also a chocolate frosty would SO hit the spot right now, they are so good! :D
Time can be SUCH a jerk. Forreal.
That video was ridiculous! haha
That video is WAY funny.
And how true is your list? Seriously.
Now I want Wendy's... That video was awesome.
AHHHHH!!! bahaha i love ridiculous people.
and i don't think truer things have ever been spoken. what the heck is with things sprouting legs the second you need them?! so obnoxious. and i am the exact same way at work. i yawn all day long, i have to get up like 541 times so i don't fall asleep, and i just keep reminding myself that sleep is just a few hours away. but the second i get home and TRY to fall asleep i'm WIDE awake. also obnoxious.
time SHOULD go faster at work. and slow down during sleepy time. that would be amazing.
Post a Comment