Question:
Kaleena, what are you bad at?
Answer:
Well, everything. But mostly, I get inspired on an hourly basis and I am awful at acting on the inspiration in the way that I just don't know how. So it all goes to waste.
Question:
Is there a better feeling than painting your finger and toe nails after weeks of staring at the sad remains of the nail polish that hadn't chipped away yet when you were sitting somewhere bored?
Answer:
Basically... no.
Question:
Could you be more thrilled that the weekend starts tomorrow?
Answer:
Absolutely not.
Question:
Why are you still awake and not in bed?
Answer:
Because the internet happened, that's why.
Question:
Do you freaking love the internet and all the silly videos and pictures on it that make you laugh so hard you have to hang up the phone?
Answer:
Freaking yes!
Question:
Did you just give yourself a Q & A?
Answer:
Definitely. Because I am crazy.
Kaleena, what are you bad at?
Answer:
Well, everything. But mostly, I get inspired on an hourly basis and I am awful at acting on the inspiration in the way that I just don't know how. So it all goes to waste.
Question:
Is there a better feeling than painting your finger and toe nails after weeks of staring at the sad remains of the nail polish that hadn't chipped away yet when you were sitting somewhere bored?
Answer:
Basically... no.
Question:
Could you be more thrilled that the weekend starts tomorrow?
Answer:
Absolutely not.
Question:
Why are you still awake and not in bed?
Answer:
Because the internet happened, that's why.
Question:
Do you freaking love the internet and all the silly videos and pictures on it that make you laugh so hard you have to hang up the phone?
Answer:
Freaking yes!
Question:
Did you just give yourself a Q & A?
Answer:
Definitely. Because I am crazy.
3 comments:
Oh you make me laugh. This reminds me. It's time to paint my nails again. I best get on that.
Nicee :D You're so funny.
Have a great weekend! =)
♥Abby
This is cool! Haha your sense of humour is great XD
Post a Comment