Tuesday, November 8, 2011

aunt kaleena.

In three pictures, I am going to show you three reasons why I love being an aunt. Especially the aunt of these sweet boys, Gavin and Jackson.

 (above) Me and Gavin.
 (above) Silly Jackson.
(above) Silly Gavin.

I am so lucky to be their aunt. You won't find any other boys who are as funny and sweet and these two. I just love them so so so much, it hurts.

ALSO.
Let it be known tonight at Subway, I tried a bite of my sister's sandwich that had TOMATO and CUCUMBER on it. I liked it a lot considering how much I hate tomatoes and cucumbers. I can cross "trying a sandwich with tomato" off my new year's resolution list. 

4 comments:

April said...

It's always disturbing when I like something that I thought I hated. Bravo for trying new things! :)

Brooke said...

woah. that is a huge deal!

Abby. said...

They are tooo adorable! Gavin and his glasses are just too cute =)
I went to Subway too tonight! I can't stand any of the cold meat or vegetables though..I get the chicken teriyaki. So good.

♥Abby

Baby Sister said...

Isn't being an aunt the best?? Congrats on trying the sandwich. It's always a bit scary trying things you think you don't like.