Wednesday, November 9, 2011

pretty please.

Tonight, I am really wishing that my laptop would not be idiotic and let me put my memory card in it to upload my photos that I have taken over the last three months. I really miss the days when I could take a picture of something pretty or ugly or funny or stupid and put it on my blog to remember forever. But now I can only do it from my phone camera. And my phone camera is not the kind of camera you want taking all your photos you want to remember forever.

One day, when I can upload my real photos, there is going to be an overload of photos. A photopocalypse. Get ready.

3 comments:

Jamie said...

hahaha photopocalypse. I'm ready!

Baby Sister said...

Photopocalypse sounds awesome. I hope your laptop behaves soon....

S said...

Yay I love photopocalypses.
That word is entertaining to try and say out loud.