Wednesday, November 2, 2011

in a perfect world.

In a perfect world... I would be as productive as I was today every day at work.

In a perfect world... I wouldn't be so awkward in groups of people. I don't care that I am shy, I just need to not be awkward.

In a perfect world... I wouldn't be hungry right now and I would eating instead of typing.

In a perfect world... It would be this time of year, all year long.

In a perfect world... I would take more road trips.



In a perfect world... people wouldn't use their Facebook as a personal diary.

In a perfect world... other drivers would not upset me every time I am driving on the road.

In a perfect world... I would still have some leftover Halloween candy to eat.

In a perfect world... people would use the world "literally" correctly.

In a perfect world... Jim Morrison would still be alive and I could get backstage passes to a Doors concert.


3 comments:

Abby. said...

Love this :) That would really be a perfect world! Especially the one about Facebook...

♥Abby

Baby Sister said...

Productive at work and facebook...definitely agree with those.

April said...

Let's take a road trip! Huzzah!