Thursday, June 2, 2011

john, paul, george & ringo.

I think you can tell a lot by a person depending on what their favorite Beatles song is. And if they don't like the Beatles.... well you can tell even more about that person... like they probably like to eat vegetables for fun or like to interrupt your exciting story only to tell you that you used incorrect grammar. Ahem, it should be my friend and I not me and my friend.  SHUT. UP. and leave me and my childish grammar alone.

Anyways. My most favorite Beatles song is..... I Am The Walrus.

But here are the ones following close to that one:
-Ticket to Ride
-I'm Only Sleeping
-Happiness Is A Warm Gun
-Across The Universe
-The Balad Of John & Yoko
-From Me To You
-In My Life
-Hey Jude
-All You Need Is Love

Okay, I had to stop myself there otherwise I would've kept going and going and going and going.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

My faves are Something and While my G-tar gently weeps. Can you tell I am a Harrison fan lol

Shannon said...

My husband and I danced to "Something" as our first dance at our wedding.

It was perfect because The Beatles are timeless and because that song totally makes the chick (Me, in this case) seem AMAZING. :)

Other favs include While My Guitar Gently Weeps and Hey Jude.

the cape on the corner said...

i thought you were going to say you can tell alot about somebody by who their favorite beatle is. by the way, the correct answer is john, thank you very much.

so, i always say i don't have favorite beatles songs b/c there are too many. i only have songs that are less favorite or ones i detest.

those being ticket to ride, (whaaat? you like that one??) drive my car, and i feel fine. ones i very much enjoy are because, for the benefit of mr. kite, eight days a week, and i should've know better.

Baby Sister said...

Lol. That first paragraph cracked me up. I LOVE The Beatles!! They are oh so totally awesome.

S said...

I like I wanna hold your hand, Here Comes the Sun, Help, and Hey Jude.
But I don't listen to them that often.