Remember how fun read-a-thons were in elementary school? You got to read all day and snack on treats? Sorry, I just had a flash back. Maybe at work on Monday I will suggest a read-a-thon... and then probably get laughed at to my face.
Anyways. So far today I have:
+Laid on the couch.
+ Started reading It's Kind Of A Funny Story. Thanks to April.
My to-do list for the rest of the day is:
+Lay on couch.
+Keep reading It's Kind Of A Funny Story.
I like this book a lot. I can relate.
Anyways. So far today I have:
+Laid on the couch.
+ Started reading It's Kind Of A Funny Story. Thanks to April.
My to-do list for the rest of the day is:
+Lay on couch.
+Keep reading It's Kind Of A Funny Story.
I like this book a lot. I can relate.

7 comments:
Hey just found your blog and I love it! following for sure :)
I haven't read that book, but I did see the movie.
A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!
I should probably get the book.
Read a thons! Man, I miss those days...
Love that book :D Hope you enjoy it :)
That sounds like a good book. I want that kind of day...I'm jealous.
Sounds like a great plan. :) Glad you like the book.
I absolutely love that book. His maps are amazing. I like the way my mind imagined them from reading the book, but the movie actually did a pretty good job too. =]
Post a Comment