Thursday, June 2, 2011

deep conditioning and deep thoughts.

 As I sit and type this, my hair is smothered in my deep, leave-in conditioner to make my hair healthy and pretty looking. Like straight-out-of-a-shampoo-commercial pretty.


There are endless things that I wonder about and worry about.
Because I am a worrier, thanks to my Mother.

Sometimes I think because since I am only twenty-one years old I am still learning and finding stuff out. But at work today, I was talking to one of my friends and we found out that we have some similar worries and thoughts and questions. He is twenty-eight... eight years older and he still doesn't have the answers. And then I had the thought, maybe my age has nothing to do with my questions and worries. Maybe it's just that nobody ever finds out the answers to their questions or gets to ease their worries

Let the anxiety begin....

3 comments:

April said...

There's a bit of Buddhism that I like that basically says if you can't find the answer to a question, then you don't actually need to know the answer. It's just not important to your well-being.

Baby Sister said...

First of all, I love that picture. So cute. Second of all, I think because we're humans we will always always always find something to worry/stress/have anxiety over. I guess the trick is to control it instead of letting it controlling you. I'm still working on that...

Anonymous said...

Those are some deep thoughts.. maybe some questions just never actually have answers..