Maybe I listen to one song at a time over and over and over again until I find another one to listen to over and over and over.
Maybe my biggest celebrity crushes are: Bradley Cooper, Harrison Ford, Leonardo DiCaprio and Tom Cruise, ahem, young Tom Cruise that is.
Maybe I think being 21 has been my favorite age so far.
Maybe I wish it would pour rain 6 out of the 7 days of the week.
Maybe I am already wishing it was Christmas time. Maybe I was when it was March.
Maybe I had McDonald's breakfast two times this weekend.
Maybe I never hang up my clothes in my closet so I have an empty closet full of hangers and a bedroom floor full of clothes piles.
Maybe I want to be living in another state by the time I am 25.
Maybe lately I have been taking full advantage of the free coffee at work. Maybe that means 3-5 cups a day.
Maybe my biggest celebrity crushes are: Bradley Cooper, Harrison Ford, Leonardo DiCaprio and Tom Cruise, ahem, young Tom Cruise that is.
Maybe I think being 21 has been my favorite age so far.
Maybe I wish it would pour rain 6 out of the 7 days of the week.
Maybe I am already wishing it was Christmas time. Maybe I was when it was March.
Maybe I had McDonald's breakfast two times this weekend.
Maybe I never hang up my clothes in my closet so I have an empty closet full of hangers and a bedroom floor full of clothes piles.
Maybe I want to be living in another state by the time I am 25.
Maybe lately I have been taking full advantage of the free coffee at work. Maybe that means 3-5 cups a day.

4 comments:
It all sounds good to me!
Sound good to me too! Happy birthday ;)
I wish it would rain all the time too. Good list, I approve. :)
Maybe Bradley Cooper is just plain delicious!
Post a Comment